A summer garden tour of NGS Gardens...


Often criticised, wrongly in my experience, the National Gardens Scheme allows us privileged access to so many private gardens, that would not normally become available to us without the scheme . Indeed, far from being the home of the 'buddy buddy' gardener, I have discovered many surprising and exciting,indeed contemporary gardens!
Next year, one of my courses, and set of scheduled talks, are around the notion of the 'Secret Gardens' ! I will be taking students and those attending my talks on a tour of so many of the magnificent and important gardens that we rarely get to visit. This summer then, I am repeating last years tour of NGS Gardens, and I will regularly update this blog with reviews and reports and information....it all starts in May....








Comments

Popular Posts